Inspiration Station: Video Concepts to Inspire Your Next Project
Inspiration is everywhere… if you stop and look! Digital Accomplice didn’t produce any of these examples but are sharing them as a resource for you to get fresh perspective on what you could do to make your next video project engage your audience and stand out against the chaos of our hectic online lives.
1) Here’s an example that shows an interesting way to combine photos or video with illustrations. This would be a cool way to bridge the gap between assets that you have and one’s you don’t. Also a great way to show complex issues.
2) Here’s a great example of how engaging well shot & produced footage can be. If your business has a visual process, like transportation, designing, manufacturing, cooking, growing, etc. then choosing to show how the process is important could help customers see the value and even understand more about your company, endearing you to them.
3) This one uses old news audio in a cool/effective way and is also a great example of emotional use of music, pace and sound effects…and photography too! Kinda makes me want to go see Detroit…kinda.
4) This spot from the UK is a funny example of how a metaphor can be used to engage and communicate a core idea.) 5)Â Interesting lighting makes this story of a Texas Whiskey-maker even smoother.
6) This is a really well shot story about a designer’s mission. Production quality matters and in this example, it shows.
I hope these examples and ideas give you inspiration for your next project. If you want some more helpful perspective, check out our complimentary downloadable guide outlining 5 ways you can use video to help your organization grow, complete with case studies and examples!
Hungry for even more insight? Download our free Online Video Marketing Guide: Learn How to Promote your Organization with Video (Free Download)